Product Name: iConcierge
Address: Calle de la Torre 17, 08006 Barcelona
CIF / NIF: B65886533
Phone: +34 675634556
Entered in the Register: General Data Protection Registry
Domain Name: ns393926.ovh.net
Adminsitrative authorization: 2131230297
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the manager of the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users of the website will provide or provide personal data, which must be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency registration number 2131230297.
Users, by ticking the box, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that your personal data is processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Sending commercial communications by e-mail advertising, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communication. Such communications will be related commercial products or services offered by the provider and by collaborators or partners with which it had reached an agreement to promote trade among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case the commercial communication shall be made by the provider and will be for products and related services sector provider.
- Statistic studies.
- Process orders , requests or any type of request is made by the user through any of the contact forms are made available to the user on the website of the company.
- Forward the newsletter of the website.
The provider expressly informed and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and whenever to made any transfer of personal data, prior, express consent would be sought, informed, and unambiguous from the headlines.
All requested information through the web site are mandatory, as are necessary to provide optimal customer service. If not provided all the data, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
The provider ensures the user in any case the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition in the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: c/ Torre 17, 08006 Barcelona
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider. Similarly, the service provider has made the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that addresses measures and to avoid loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
- Cookies used by the Website are only associated with an anonymous user and its computer, not themselves provide personal data of the user.
- Using cookies make possible that the server where the web is, recognizes the web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example , access to users who have registered previously, access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
- The user has the ability to configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please read the instructions and manuals on your browser for more information.
- To use the website, not necessary for the user to permit the installation of the cookies sent by the Website, or third parties acting on its behalf, notwithstanding that it is necessary for the user login as such in each of services that require prior registration or "login".
The Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to Internet. All this information is recorded in a file activity duly registered server that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that show the number of page impressions, number of visits to the web services the order of visits, access point, etc..
- The web site uses security techniques generally accepted in the information industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / customer agrees that the provider obtain data for purposes of authentication for access control.
- All recruitment process or involves the introduction of high personal character data (health, ideology, ...) are always transmitted using secure communication protocol (https :/ / ...), so that no third party has access to information electronically transmitted.